At Central Carolina Physician Practices, it is our pleasure to take care of you and your family. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality family health care possible. Our providers take the time to properly diagnose our patients, determine whether or not you need specialized care and involve you in your healthcare decisions. We want you to feel comfortable and integrated with your healthcare.
Family Care Locations
Family Care Providers
All of our facilities are well equipped to handle the wide variety of our patients' needs with:
- 24/7 Phone, on-call providers for after-hours emergencies
- On-site laboratory
- On-site x-rays
- Minor surgeries including laceration repairs
- Primary dermatology including mole and wart removals
- Pulmonary function testing
- Physicals, including pre-employment, school, sports, adult and pediatric, DOT Physical Exams
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Occupational Medicine
- Education and counseling for health care issues such as diabetes, heart disease, weight loss and smoking cessation
- Electronic medical records
- Same day service for most urgent health problems
In addition, we offer newborn and pediatric care at the Community Family Care location, and geriatric specialization at the Family Care South location.
Our providers have admitting privileges at Central Carolina Hospital. Our providers maintain professional relationships with UNC and affiliates, WakeMed, Durham Regional, Duke, FirstHealth, and other medical facilities.