Central Carolina Community Family Care
Our facility is well equipped to handle the wide variety of our patients' needs with:
- 24/7 Phone, on-call providers for after-hours emergencies
- On-site laboratory
- On-site x-rays
- Minor surgeries including laceration repairs
- Primary dermatology including mole and wart removals
- Pulmonary function testing
- Physicals, including pre-employment, school, sports, adult and pediatric, DOT Physical Exams
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Occupational Medicine
- Education and counseling for health care issues such as diabetes, heart disease, weight loss and smoking cessation
- Electronic medical records
- Same day service for most urgent health problems
Our providers have admitting privileges at Central Carolina Hospital. Our providers maintain professional relationships with UNC and affiliates, WakeMed, Durham Regional, Duke, FirstHealth, and other medical facilities. Central Carolina Community Family Care strives to meet the needs and preferences for continued care for our patients.
Ready to make an appointment?
Call (919) 776-6000.